Full Time Teacher- 2944 Rosebud Rd. STE G Loganville, GA
Shifts: 7am-1pm or 1pm-7pm
On- Call Babysitters - Local, Regional, National
California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, New York, Ohio, Tennessee, & Texas
Hours: Vary per client
•Are able to make long-term commitments if required, at least six (6) months
•Supervise and monitor virtual learning
•Prepare light meals and organize mealtimes/snacks for children.
•Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests.
•Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime.
•Watch for signs of emotional and/or developmental progress and/or problems in children and bring them to the attention of parents.
•Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interests.
Full Time Nanny- Lawrenceville, GA
Description: Nanny needed to care for 6 month old. Nanny must have a reliable, fully insured vehicle. Nanny must be able to pass a background check and must be able to start immediately. Nanny must be able to commit for at least one year.
Live-In Nanny- Snellville, GA
Pay: To be discussed with family
Description: Live-In Nanny needed to care for three children ages 1,3, and 3months old. Nanny must have a reliable, fully insured vehicle. Nanny must be able to pass a background check and must be able to start immediately. Nanny must be able to commit for at least one year. Room & board provided as well as other expenses covered by family.
Full Time Nanny- Baton Rouge, LA
Starting Date: Flexible
Hours & Pay: Pay rate $15 per hour -average 32 hours weekly
Description: Provide complete care for 2 & 4 years old children in the employer's home and perform all tasks that correlate to the care of the children. To create a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment that enables the children to safely learn and play as well as thrive and develop. Family would prefer a nanny to take care of two year old daughter in the home. Looking for someone reliable, responsible, experienced with teaching children (prefer lead teacher experience), motivated, self directed, comfortable being a true extension of the family & completing nanny tasks/responsibilities. Both children are advanced academically therefore family would like their next childcare provider to continue to support such academic growth.
• Changing diapers &/or potty training
• Bathing and grooming children when needed
• Dressing children appropriate to the child's activities when needed
• Washing and ironing children's clothes when needed
• Preparing meals (twice weekly) and snacks for the children
• Supervising children's meals
• Cleaning and washing up after children's meals
• Planning and coordinating children's activities
• Transporting child to and from school
• Undertaking appropriate creative activities with the children
• Undertaking appropriate educational activities with the children
• Undertaking appropriate outdoor activities with the children
• Planning and supervising rest, bed and nap times
• Reading to and with the children
• Tidying children's bedroom, bathroom and play areas
• Reinforcing appropriate discipline for the children
• Implementing daily routines
• Doing light housework
Specific Tasks Include:
• Wash dishes before departure
• Sweep under kitchen table
• Wipe down table and chairs
• Confirm diaper is dry before departure
• Comb hair (daily) unless it’s braided, or otherwise stated
• pick son up from school, make sure he change clothes & give him a
• Empty upstairs trash on weekly
• Prepare kids meal on Monday, Wednesday & Friday
• Fold the throws on the sofa
• Pick up downstairs toys & return them to playpen
• Pick up kids shoes throughout the house and return them to their bedroom
• Wash & fold clothes when needed