Assistant Daycare Teacher (1st Shift)-Loganville, GA
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-2pm
Assistant Daycare Teacher (2nd Shift) -Loganville, GA
Hours: Monday-Friday 1pm-7pm
Daycare Floater-Loganville, GA
Hours: Monday-Friday 12pm-4pm
• Prepare materials to be used for art and science projects
• Efficiently communicate and coordinate with teaching assistants teaching daily lesson plans
• Offer individual support to students in small groups to promote the understanding of more challenging concepts
• Oversee the safety of the students inside of the classroom, during field trips and on the campus
• Ensure students adhere to the school or daycare stated rules and policies
• Grade worksheets and student assignments, recording homework and tests scores
• Ensure each student's progress through assessments and have awareness of students who need additional guidance
• Provide additional assistance to students who have special needs
• Professional experience working with young children is strongly preferred
• Basic understanding of childhood development and methods used to instruct children of various ages
• Ability to communicate with other teachers and parents regarding student's progress and behavior in the classroom
• Strong organizational skills are essential to prepare materials for planned daily lessons
• Personal accountability and patience are essential when working with young students in a classroom environment
• Ability to prioritize several activities seamlessly and instruct students in instances that are exceptionally busy
• Basic writing, math and science skills are needed to teach students and answer their questions
• Ability to manage potentially challenging behavior from students and maintain a professional and patient demeanor
• Experience supporting positive relationships with children and adults in a learning environment
On- Call Babysitters - Local, Regional, National
California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, New York, Tennessee, & Texas
•Are able to make long-term commitments if required, at least six (6) months
•Supervise and monitor virtual learning
•Prepare light meals and organize mealtimes/snacks for children.
•Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests.
•Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime.
•Watch for signs of emotional and/or developmental progress and/or problems in children and bring them to the attention of parents.
•Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interests.
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
NO CALLS OR EMAILS- YOUR APPLICATION WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DENIED. ALL APPLICATIONS ARE SCREENED IN THE ORDER RECEIVED & QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CONTACTED BY A HIRING MANAGER.